|10 Reasons to Join Colorado Boat Center's Family. . .
1. Customer Service is #1: Our customers have the biggest influence on our business, so of course, we listen, watch and attend to their needs. It is that way of thinking and taking care of business that provided us with all of the credentials to become Colorado's first Marine Industry Certified Dealership and a Brunswick Master Certified Dealer. We are now selling and servicing to the next generations of our long-time boating families. At Colorado Boat Center, we feel that it is our business to take the work out of your boating experience. . .so you can simply have fun!
2. Family-Owned & Operated: Being a mom & pop business has many advantages for you, the consumer. One important advantage is that because the owners are working side-by-side with the entire staff on a daily basis, you can be assured that the integrity of the business stays in tact and your best interests always take top priority.
3. Training is Everything: Excellent training is very important to us. Everyone from the certified mechanics, sales staff, administration and all of the staff members in between, receives continuous training for their particular line of work, as well as, customer service and helpful information that gives them the ability to better serve you. Our training doesn't stop with our staff. . .we offer how-to training and boating seminars to our customers, too. We strive to have the most knowledgeable staff & customers in our store and on the water!
4. Added Convenience: Convenience is not always measured by distance and should always be relative to your needs. For some, our location may be a bit of a drive, but if you can't get to a dealer during their business hours, how convenient is that? At Colorado Boat Center we have extended hours and 24/7 Advantage Service for your added convenience. For CBC boat-buying customers, the 24/7 Advantage Program means that you'll never have to worry about when we're open to be able to drop off or pick up your service boat. Our service department also offers our boat-buyers Urgent Care to get you back on the water quickly. Northern Colorado is host to some of the most popular lakes in the state and Colorado Boat Center just happens to be right on the way with easy access on and off the I-25 Frontage Road. Many of our customers drive hundreds of miles to buy and service their boats here-it's our people and the way we do business that makes the difference!
5. Award-Winning Dealership: Colorado Boat Center has received accolades including: Boat & Motor Dealer's 2008 Dealer of the Year, one of Boating Industry's North America Top 100 Dealers since 2006 and Boating Industry’s Best in Class for Training in 2013. We also have been recognized for outstanding customer satisfaction ratings and volume sales from our manufacturers throughout our many years in business. Nancy Smith, co-owner, was named the Marine Retailer Association of America's "Marine Woman of the Year" for 2009.
6. Choice of Engines to Power Your Boat: Engine types, sizes and options are just as important as the boat itself. At Colorado Boat Center, our wide variety of boat lines will fit just about any of your boating needs, and you will usually have the choice of which motor you want to power it with.
Now that's buying power!
7. No Haggle-No Hassle Pricing: We make it easy and affordable. It's all about green beans. . .when you go to the grocery store you don't negotiate the price of a can of beans. Like the grocer, we sell our products at a fair price right off the bat. . .there's no need to practice your poker face or get fitted for a suit of armor before you shop with us, and you'll never leave our dealership wondering if you got the best deal, because at Colorado Boat Center, everyone gets the same great price and value everyday.
8. One Stop Boating Center: When you've invested your hard-earned money in a boat, you deserve to have a dealer who you can rely on to save you time and money on the other things you'll need, along with taking the guesswork out of where to go. We have a Full Line Pro Shop and a large selection of accessories & parts in-stock and by special order, plus services that include boat and engine repairs & maintenance, custom canvas, shrinkwrap, storage and on-water training classes. . .ALL Under One Roof.
9. Large Inventory: Being one of Colorado's largest dealers means that you have more in-stock inventory to choose from and quicker access to custom orders. Simply put, we're big enough to meet your needs and still small enough to know who you are.
10. Children are Welcome: Our enthusiasm for boating stems from the many years we have spent boating with family and friends. Children are a very important part of your family and ours so bring them along and get them involved! And you're still not sure if you should buy from CBC...read on
3850 SE Frontage Road, Johnstown, CO 80534 * P/970-663-6473 * Toll Free/866-663-6804 * F/970-635-0640