Equipped with 24 volt Motorguide X5 remote GPS trolling motor and Lowrance Gen-2 9" touch screen w/ structure scan
If you have developed an appetite for fresh-caught crappie, perch, red ear or bluegill, the Pro Team 175 TF with its lower bow deck may be just the right fishing boat for you. You'll love it for bass and walleye too!
With five fishing seat bases located throughout the boat, you're sure to find one that feels just right! Choose to fish from one of two seat bases on its lowered bow deck. The cockpit floor has two floor-level fishing positions. Or plant your fishing seat on the elevated aft deck.
Wherever you fish, the Pro Team 175 TF puts you closer to the action than a traditional bass boat. Its unique layout delivers the ultimate crappie and panfishing experience: dual livewells and baitwells, tackle storage trays, small-item trays and drink holdersall within easy reach. Best of all, it comes complete with a Mercury outboard, foot-control trolling motor, Lowrance fishfinder and a factory-matched TRACKER trailer.
When catching crappie and other panfish is your game, the Pro Team 175 TF will be a keeper for years to come!
- Lower bow deck than a traditional bass boat w/2 seat bases & elevated aft deck w/seat base
- 2 floor-level fishing positions.
- TRACKER-exclusive all-welded Revolution hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee
- All-aluminum Power-Trac set-back transom for a quicker holeshot
- 12V, 46-lb. thrust, foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance fishfinder w/surface temperature
- Bow & aft 15-gal. (56.78 gal.) aerated, recirculated livewells w/timers & baitwell inserts
- Helm & passenger seats w/molded storage boxes below, 2 fold-down fishing seats
- Painted gunnel & hull sides w/natural aluminum bottom for long-term durability
- Storage: 7' (2.13 m) lockable rod storage, 2 bow small items trays w/drink holders, bow/aft storage boxes w/aluminum lids, 2 aft drop-in boxes w/3 tackle trays total
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue w/retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD protection
Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
Power: 75.0 hp
Dry Weight: 1049
Hull Material: Aluminum
Hull Design: Modified Vee
Fuel Tank Capacity: 12
Seating Capacity: 4
- Length: 17' 7"
- Bottom Width: 60"
- Max. Recommended HP: 75 HP
- Package Width: 7' 5"
- Fuel Capacity: 12 Gallons
- Deadrise: 10 Degrees
- Beam: 89"
- Approx. Weight: 1049 Lbs.
- Approx. Package Weight: 1825 Lbs.
- Max. Person Capacity: 4 Persons
- Pkg. Length w/Swing-Away: 19' 7"
- Hull Material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom Height: 22"
- Max. Weight Capacity: 1090 Lbs.
- Max. Person Weight: 575 Lbs
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Non-skid bow mat
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow & stern eyes
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Battery trays
- Easy-fill fuel tank system
- Self-venting fuel fill
- Safety lanyard
- Padded sport steering wheel
- Lowrance X50 DS/X-4 fishfinder w/surface temp. & swivel
- Sleek, 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Mercury control box
Construction & Exterior
- Welded, drained rain channelsfor drier storage on starboard bow compartment & port rod box
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- All-aluminum Power-Trac offset transomfor a quicker holeshot & better overall performance
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Injected, expanding hull foamfor extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Wide 4" (10.16 cm) 1-piece extruded aluminum gunnel w/rub rail insertfor structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Baked-on painted hull sides & gunnels w/natural aluminum bottom for long-term good looks & durability
- Metallic Blue paint scheme
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting throughout
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Stowable navigation lights
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- 12V trolling motor harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- Marine-grade, labelled automotive-style fuse panel w/cover
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate trolling battery
- Driver & passenger seats w/molded dry storage boxes below
- Lockable port bow rod box for rods to 7' (2.13 m), plus large starboard & center storage boxes for gear
- 2 fold-down fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Lowered bow deck w/fore & back fishing seat bases
- Bow port & starboard small-item/tackle trays w/drink holders
- 2 cockpit floor-level fishing seat bases
- Elevated aft deck fishing position
- 2 aft drop-in molded storage boxes w/3 tackle trays total
- Dual (bow & aft) 10-gal. aerated livewells w/timers & removable bait buckets
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners to protect your catch
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Aluminum propeller
- Revolution hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee
- EZ lube hubs
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel w/GALVASHIELD corrosion protection
- Powder-coated steel tubing w/GALVASHIELD corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- 13" (33.02 cm) tires & wheels w/Silver Metallic powder-coat finish
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Submersible lights
- Retractable safety cables
- 12V foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.