We would like to thank you for being a loyal customer!
Every time you make a purchase at our dealership you will instantly receive Loyalty Rewards Points which can be used to purchase store Gift Certificates! Our Loyalty Rewards program is completely automated and does not require you to carry a Loyalty Card or fill-out any application forms. Once you make a purchase at our dealership, you will instantly receive an e-mail informing you of all the points you earned and how to redeem those points for a store Gift Certificate.
How it Works
- Simply make a purchase at the dealership and you will instantly receive an e-mail from the Loyalty system informing you how many points you earned and how to redeem those points for a store gift certificate. Your e-mail address must be on-file with the dealership if you want to participate in the Loyalty Rewards Program. You can make sure your e-mail address is on-file by giving it to anyone at the dealership during a purchase or by calling the dealership today.
- Every purchase you make the Loyalty System will automatically send you an e-mail letting you know your point balance and how to redeem those points for a store gift certificate.
- To redeem your points, simply login to your secure personal private loyalty portal which is accessible through the dealership website. Click on your point total and select the gift certificate you wish to purchase. You have the option to print the gift certificate or send it to your mobile device to redeem at the dealership cash register.
- Our Loyalty Program also allows you to review your purchase history when you login to your personal private web portal. All purchases at the dealership will be displayed in your portal for review once the Loyalty System is enabled.
- Mobility- our loyalty system works with smart phones like iPhone and Andriod. You can view your points, purchase Gift Certificates with your points and redeem Gift Certificates at the dealership all from your smart phone. No cards, coupons or paper required.
Consumers with a valid email address on file will automatically earn points at Colorado Boat Center. Members may Opt Out of the program at any time by selecting the Disable option in your Frequent Floaters Account.
All Program Members
- 1 Point for each dollar spent on Parts and Accessories
- 1 Point for each dollar spent on Service Parts
- Invitations to special parties and events
- Private sales
Purchase One Boat
- All Silver Level Benefits
- 500 Points for boat purchase under $10,000 ($25.00)
- 1000 Points for boat purchase between $10,000-24,999 ($50.00)
- 2000 Points for boat purchase between $25,000-49,999 ($100.00)
- 3000 Points for boat purchase between $50,000-99,999 ($150.00)
- 5000 Points for boat purchase over $100,000 ($250.00)
Purchase Two or More Boats
- All Silver Level Benefits
- Double the standard points for Silver & Gold Level Purchases
- 100 Birthday Points
Things We Want You To Know
We want you to know what you are signing up for. Here are some disclaimers that may be helpful.
Redemption certificates are available only for some increments READ MORe
- $ 5.00 – 100 Points
- $10.00 – 200 Points
- $20.00 – 400 Points
- $25.00 – 500 Points
- $40.00 – 800 Points
- $50.00 – 1000 Points
- $100.00 – 2000 Points
Reward certificates are not valid for some products and services READ MORe
- Gift Cards
- Pre-Paid Maintenance Plans
- Finance Products including Extended Service Contracts, GAP and Insurance
- New Boat Freight, Prep, Administration Fees and Trade-In Allowances
- Sublet Labor including but not limited to canvas, fiberglass, vinyl & prop repairs
- Miscellaneous Service Charges
- Previously Purchased Merchandise
- Additional items may be excluded
No adjustments will be made for prior purchases. An applicable portion of the original discount will be forfeited on all returned items. Points will expire after 12 months for Silver & Gold Levels and 18 months for Platinum. Certificates expire after 90 days of point redemption.
You can easily leave our loyalty program if you want to READ MORe
- Simply “Opt Out” when you receive your first Welcome e-mail or at any time you may login to your personal private web portal and select the option to “Disable” your Loyalty Rewards Account.
Some disclaimers you may need READ MORe
Members can access their account and convert points into gift certificates through a personal portal or at the time of purchase in the dealership. Certificates can be used towards eligible purchases in any CBC department. Boat purchase points are applied to the account after the purchase has been fully funded. Parts & Service points become available for redemption, 30 days after purchase.
Participation in the program constitutes acceptance of current published terms and conditions. Each member is permitted one Frequent Floaters membership only. Membership numbers are not transferable. Colorado Boat Center reserves the right to modify or eliminate benefits without prior notice. Violation of the program rules or certificate terms may result in revocation of membership.