Welcome to the Service Department Colorado’s Full Service Dealership!
At Colorado Boat Center, it is our service that makes the difference! When it’s time for expert maintenance or repairs, your first stop should be Colorado Boat Center. Our service department goes the extra mile to ensure that our work lives up to our reputation.
The full-service shop at Colorado Boat Center is a great place to bring your boat, engine and trailer for repairs, tune-ups, seasonal maintenance and upgrades. Colorado Boat Center is an authorized service dealer for: Barletta and Regal boats. We are also an authorized servicing dealer for: Indmar, Mercury Mercruiser, Volvo Penta and Yamaha motors, with certified technicians doing the work.
Oil Change04Just like your automobile, your boat’s engine needs regular oil changes and oil filter replacement to keep running at peak efficiency. Our Service Department technicians can have you in and out of the shop in just minutes after draining, replacing and changing out your oil filters.Read More
Vantage Pontoon Wrap05Pontoon boats can be especially vulnerable to wear and tear, especially on the pontoon sides, which can come into contact with docks, trailers and boat lifts. Over time, this can leave unsightly scratches and dents along the pontoons. These marks may not affect the performance of your pontoon boat, but they can detract quite a […]Read More
Off Season Storage06Colorado Boat Center offers several winter boat storage options in Colorado, including popular and affordable outdoor dry storage, and the more expensive indoor storage, which provides maximum protection in covered facilities.Read More
Prop Repair07Your boat’s propellor connects the boat to the water like a car’s tires connect the car to the road. But unlike tires, wear and tear aren’t as common a problem as damage to the blades, which can occur with striking the bottom or hitting some debris while underway. Colorado Boat Center Service Technicians are trained […]Read More
Need a hand?
- Scott was very helpful & explained the repairs and upgrades very thoroughly. His advice helped me decide where to position the fish finder, which could have been a costly mistake if I went with my original thoughts. Many thanks for his advice and getting the correct information if he didn’t know the answer. Even though we had to order the Lowrance unit, it was still done before the scheduled date of completion, which I appreciated.
- Excellent service and support.
- We pick up our new boat on Saturday and they have been more than accommodating working with us and our schedule. This is our first “new” boat we have purchased. We looked at a lot of dealers, but went to CBC because of their reputation and they carried the brand of boat we wanted. We are very pleased with all of the CBC staff, and Garrett was the best. They directed us to a way better financial institution than we had found on our own and saved us a lot of money and time.
- We are very impressed with the way you are changing and running your dealership... thinking more of what the customers would want. Thanks for everything you've done.
- The service advisor met me at the door. He was very friendly and everything was completed on time. Would definitely recommend.
- Amanda was great to work with and helped me get what I wanted done. Thanks a lot!
- I'm very glad to be a part of your boating family, thank you.
- This is the first survey I have ever done where I answered "very satisfied" to every question. We brought our boat into Colorado Boat Center on short notice. We dropped it off on a Saturday morning and picked it up that afternoon. We cannot tell you how much the quick service was appreciated as we live in Wyoming and would have had to make a second trip to retrieve the boat. We seldom find businesses anymore that treat their customers like customers. Your staff went out of their way to help us and the owner kept the business open late to allow us to pick up the boat that afternoon. Everything you did for us is extremely appreciated and we will be loyal return customers. Thanks again.
- Tom & Nancy and their entire staff are very friendly and professional folks, who have won our trust and our continued business. This whole buying experience was very enjoyable. I will highly recommend them to all I know.
- Everything was explained greatly and boat was done 2 weeks under timeline. Looking at getting a new cover for my boat and Scott was very knowledgeable about them. Thank you!